Friday, March 25, 2016

A Quick Review on PressCable Press Release Service

A Quick Review on PressCable Press Release Service


In the 72nd episode of Semantic Mastery’s weekly Hump Day Hangouts, one participant asked about the performance of PressCable when it comes to distributing press release.

The exact question was:

Hey Bradley you mentioned in a video you have used PressCable Press releases but didn’t’ think they were that good. I have some credits there I have never used. My cost for each is around $30 and I think we can include an image and a video in them now. I plan to write them in a good PR format. I am wondering how much confidence I should have in their press releases?

Thanks – looking forward to IFTTT v2.

This Stuff Works

1 comment:

  1. All the contents you mentioned in post is too good and can be very useful. I will keep it in mind, thanks for sharing the information keep updating, looking forward for more posts.Thanks press release

    ReplyDelete