Thursday, January 18, 2018

Do You Have Any Advice For Using Up Accumulated CrowdSearch Credits?

In episode 165 of our weekly Hump Day Hangouts, one participant asked if the Semantic Mastery team has any advice for using up accumulated CrowdSearch credits.

The exact question was:

Feeling kind of dumb about this one, but do you have any advice for using up Crowdsearch credits. I had the opportunity to get in a couple of years ago through a backdoor special and jumped on their cheapest plan just to get in when I learned I could stockpile credits.

Long story short, I never used their service and now that they aren't recommended any longer I plan to cancel. I have about 28,000 credits and was just wondering if there is a smart way to use them or if there is anything for which they might be useful. Or should they be kept away from money sites and YouTube channels altogether?

This Stuff Works

No comments:

Post a Comment