Friday, November 13, 2015

Is it Important to Check Backlink Indexing Rate?

checking backlink indexing rates


One of the questions being raised in the Episode 52 of the weekly SEO Q&A Hump Day Hangout is about the importance of indexing, particularly the backlinks generated from the FCS Networker and GSA.

The exact question was:

Hey guys… My question is regarding indexing and the importance of it.  Over the years everything I have learnt in SEO has suggested that indexing is everything and if the links your building are not getting indexed they are worthless.  The problem I am noticing mainly with my indexing rates is in getting FCS & GSA links indexed (which I am using to power up my IFTTT network) and also some of my IFTTT posts.  I currently use backlink commando plugin, backlinks indexer and when I check the indexing rates using inspyder backlinks monitor and scrapebox I am noticing some very low indexing rates.  I also use the google indexing tool but its simply not practical for large numbers of links

QUESTION:  Do you guys actually check or even recommend checking the indexing rates of your backlinks and how important do you feel it is to get them indexed.  I may have heard one of you say they will still pass link juice if they are not indexed but how much emphasis do you guys place on the monitoring and indexing rates?  Would really like to know whether I am overthinking this whole indexing thing. Thank you all for providing such excellent training!

No comments:

Post a Comment