Thursday, December 17, 2015

How to Use Expired Web 2.0s in IFTTT Networks?

expired-web-2.0-ifttt networks


 

In Episode 58 of the weekly Hump Day Hangout, one of the questions asked was about using expired Web 2.0s for IFTTT networks.

 

The exact question was:

I ran into a ton of expire web2.0s PA 30+ like ekblog, webs.com, newsvine, tumblr, jigsy, drupal gardens and not sure how to use them. Alot of them have good backlinks and show NA for TF in Majestic. I am thinking of hitting my money site 1 page per 1 type of web2 then using all the extra blogs to hit my IFTTT & Social Media, is it ok to have say 3 ekblogs (a few of them have the france tld .fr) 3 webs, 3 drupals, 3 tumblrs all hitting my IFTTT or is 3 of each kind as tier 2 a foot print. Or how would you guys suggest to best utilize my 100 expired w2.0s? Thanks!?

No comments:

Post a Comment