Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Are Feeds Splicing Good For IFTTT Network Or Not?

are-feeds-splicing-good


 

During Semantic Mastery’s Hump Day Hangouts episode 79, one participant asked if it is good to splice feed for IFTTT networks.

The exact question was:

I am having problems when splicing feeds as in the IFTTT advanced rss training. All personal and outside related feeds validate individually.

When combing them and then copy paste the combined feed in firefox, it shows up with the yellow box at top, all posts listed and looks good. But if I then test those same spliced feeds in a validator- half the them do not validate.

Does this mean the spliced feeds really are good or not? I have been spending 3 hours per site re-splicing and re-burning until I get all combinations that validate all the way through the process. (what a pain lol)

I still am unable to get any facebook or youtube feeds to validate (even liking others’ FB pages then clicking on the feed in my liked page list). Any tips or update on those??

This Stuff Works

No comments:

Post a Comment