Thursday, July 7, 2016

Would You Structure The Silo From Top Down As County Then City Then Target Market Keyword?

 

In episode 86 of our weekly Hump Day Hangouts, one participant asked about silo structuring a chiropatric website from top down as county then city then target market keyword.

The exact question was:

Another silo question…After watching the Silo vids (basic and advanced) I want to restructure my wordpress site to silo it. I think the on page stuff could be better as well but, my question here is just about the silo structure.

I’m a chiropractor in Seattle. My website is my office’s website. I want to target the golf injury market and weight loss market. Would you structure the silo from top down as county then city then target market keyword or maybe another way I’m not thinking of?

This Stuff Works

No comments:

Post a Comment