Sunday, September 10, 2017

How Do You Change The Business Name And Categories For A GMB Listing?

In the 147th episode of Semantic Mastery's weekly Hump Day Hangouts, one participant asked how one can change the categories and business name of a GMB listing.

The exact question was:

Hey Guys,

I just setup a GMB for snow removal, still waiting on the post card, and I set the category to be “”snow removal””. But since I am using my personal address and dont have access to a second address how would I switch the GMB listing to contain both Snow Removal and Landscaping categories so that I can rank for both keywords in the map pack? I am guessing I will have to re-verify the listing after making any changes? Oh I am also thinking of changing the business name to contain the words “”Snow and Lawn”” to further help rank in the map pack. (oh snow and landscaping keywords are used together very often up north, which obviously google knows)

Thanks so much ! 🙂

This Stuff Works

TEMPLATE BLOG POST.txt
Open with Google Docs
Displaying TEMPLATE BLOG POST.txt.

No comments:

Post a Comment