Tuesday, September 12, 2017

What Are Some Best Practices When Updating And Re-Writing Content On Your Website?

In episode 147 of the weekly Hump Day Hangouts by Semantic Mastery, one viewer asked about best practices when updating and re-writing content on one's website.

The exact question was:

I will be updating and re-writing a lot of content on my site and I am certain it will dance all over the rankings the next 3-4 weeks. I don’t like adding any links when a page or site is bouncing around. However what about these activities:

1) Should I wait until the dance is over to start adding rankfeedr feeds with the co-citations or are those different enough from actual links that they do not matter?

2) Is it ok to create videos to the YT channel and embed them on my sites pages during the dance or wait?

3) Would you suggest adding new posts to the site that will syndicate out to the syndication network during the dance or wait until it is over? Thanks.

This Stuff Works

TEMPLATE BLOG POST.txt
Open with Google Docs
Displaying TEMPLATE BLOG POST.txt.

No comments:

Post a Comment