Tuesday, October 17, 2017

How Can I Make Money From YouTube Video Assets?

 

In episode 152 of the weekly Hump Day Hangouts by Semantic Mastery, one viewer asked how one can make money from YouTube video assets.

The exact question was:

G'day HDHO.
I have a client that wants to monetize 26 videos each of 30 mins with three 10 minute segments in each show, from a Community TV channel. Originally, I broke the videos down into smaller videos and we optimized and sold YouTube videos to people interviewed on the show, to get on page 1 and use on their websites. I have tried ranking the videos as playlists and that works, Position 1-3 on YouTube and Position 3-7 on Google. I haven't managed to find anyone interested to rent them out to, yet.
1. Looking for ideas on how to make $$$ from these video assets? “

This Stuff Works

No comments:

Post a Comment