Monday, October 23, 2017

Is The Rent And Rank Video Lead Gen Campaign Method Still Effective?

In episode 153 of the weekly Hump Day Hangouts by Semantic Mastery, one viewer asked whether the rank and rent method of creating lead gen videos is still effective. Also discussed are some strategies on how to get the campaign started.

The exact question was:

Hey guys, I've been thinking about going into renting out YT videos that I've ranked to local businesses. Is this still a good strategy these days? I know a few weeks ago you mentioned that lead-gen sites aren't as easy to make as they used. Does the same apply for videos? I was thinking of using the Offline PLR videos that Local Kingpin talks about.

2) When I start, do I make a new channel for each video? Or add the videos from my agency's channel?

3) I'm worried that I'll rank and rent a video, but it won't get calls. Is this a rational worry? Have you ever had this happen to you?

Also, what do I do with calls that I get before renting it?

This Stuff Works

No comments:

Post a Comment