Thursday, October 26, 2017

Which Serp Space Service Should I Use To Rank A Client Site On The Top Spot Of the Map Pack?

In episode 153 of Semantic Mastery's weekly Hump Day Hangouts, one participant asked what Serp Space service can be used to rank a client site on the top spot of the map pack.

The exact question was:

Hi Bradley/Guys,

I have a prospective client who has told me the thing he most wants is to own the top spot on the Map Pack for his industry+location keywords. The location is moderately competitive, not a major city, but population 85,000. Which of the services on Serpspace can I use make that happen? To set expectations with him, how long can I say it will take, roughly? Also, I assume getting the client to set up a process for getting his satisfied customers to post reviews would be part of making it happen. Is there anything else the client needs to contribute?

Ben

PS. Hope you are healthy soon Marco.

This Stuff Works

No comments:

Post a Comment