Tuesday, December 19, 2017

How Would You Handle Curated Content For Multiple Real Estate Clients In Multiple Cities?

In episode 160 of our weekly Hump Day Hangouts, one viewer asked how one should curate content for different real estate clients in multiple cities.

The exact question was:

I'm currently curating 2 posts a week for my real estate client: one on real estate topics made with recent articles, and another on local news with local papers as sources. If I wanted to use this model with another realtor in another city, how different would the real estate post have to be? For instance, if I had 5 realtors, it would start to get hard to have them all completely unique every week. Could I edit them, or would I hire more VAs to write more unique ones?

This Stuff Works

No comments:

Post a Comment