Tuesday, April 17, 2018

How Do You Build Citations If The Business Has A Phone Number That Leads To An Answering Machine?

In episode 177 of our weekly Hump Day Hangouts, one viewer asked how to build citations if the business has a phone number that leads to an answering machine.

The exact question was:

Hey guys, how do you build citations if the business has a phone number that leads to an answering machine? How would the bot that calls or texts verify the number?

Edit: I talked to one of my video email leads today, and I actually got a sale! My first one! $2k a month like I insisted too. BB and Marco's sales advice last week tipped the scales. Needless to say, I'm returning to the MM ASAP as possible. I notice that I get a free call when I join, but do I get one if I had one back during the December promotion? Would that be exploiting?

This Stuff Works

No comments:

Post a Comment