Tuesday, April 3, 2018

How Do You Convince Video Email Prospects Who Are More Interested In Doing Business Offline?

In episode 175 of our weekly Hump Day Hangouts, one viewer asked how to convince video email prospects who are more interested in doing business offline.

The exact question was:

Hey guys, it's time for another episode of ‘keeping up with my video email leads.”” I'm talking to 2 people in real estate sub-niches: commercial and luxury. They're being pretty stubborn:

The commercial guy insists that his customers wouldn't come through the site and that everything happens offline. This obviously isn't true because the 2 most relevant keywords get like 2000 local searches a month, which shows that buyers are looking online.

The luxury gal insists that she's been in the game so long that everyone in the local market knows her. I'm assuming that's true, but even so, how does that explain the few hundred monthly searches for luxury realtors? I pointed this out in the video, and she acknowledged it, but she still ain't convinced.

I would give them what-for, but I've been here before and I played myself by giving them the impression that I think I know their industry more than they do. How do I get through to these guys without sending that impression?

This Stuff Works

No comments:

Post a Comment