Sunday, May 27, 2018

How Does An Agency Have Two GMB Listings (Same Address, Same Number, Same Website, Only Different Opening Hours)?

In episode 183 of our weekly Hump Day Hangouts, one participant asked how an SEO agency could manage to have 2 GMB listings using the same address, address, number and website but with different opening hours.

The exact question was:

I have a maps ranking question, the city I live in has a dominant SEO Agency stuck at the top of the map pack for almost all SEO search terms.

My question is this, how can the SEO agency have 2 business listings at the same address, same number, same website only different opening hours?
(the map pin is across the next street) and the 2nd listing appeared a few months ago.

Also, when I clicked the more places tab, I swear down there was a third listing but that now seems to have disappeared.
Have you guys seen this before or even know how they have managed to do this?

This Stuff Works

No comments:

Post a Comment