Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Is Using Personal URL Shorteners A Smart Move For Local GMB Pro Posts?

In episode 193 of our weekly Hump Day Hangouts, one viewer asked if using personal URL shorteners is a smart move for local GMB Pro posts.

The exact question was:

In your training you teach to use URL shortners but to stay away from bitly and that the Google URL shortner will be discontinued so to stay away from that one as well.

I have a shortner software called little.im and it essentially does the same thing all these link redirect tracking softwares do with the retargeting, adding CTA etc.

Would me using this be a good alternative and a smart move for example with my Local GMB Pro posts on my local GMB account for my client? I noticed that you used google shortners in some of your posts so curious on your thoughts thanks!

This Stuff Works

No comments:

Post a Comment