Thursday, December 20, 2018

How Would You Recommend Using A PPC Google Ads Budget To Generate More Business?

In episode 207 of Semantic Mastery's weekly Hump Day Hangouts, one participant asked how to use a PPC Google ads budget to generate more business for a local towing company.

The exact question was:

I currently have a towing site in my local area generating around 70 80 qualified calls a month with great organic rankings but average map rankings. I was still able to close a towing client at $750 a month. I got paid, now I was planning to supplement my organic calls with some PPC Google Ads to add some gas to the fire and get my client making some money.

1 how would you recommend I use that budget with Google Ads, (I don’t mind making less profit myself in the beginning as I plan the SEO to take over in the later months).

Should I Run YouTube ads like you’ve discussed in the past?

Or should I run regular PPC Ads since the niche is towing and they typically call the first one they see.

Thank you!

This Stuff Works

No comments:

Post a Comment