Tuesday, July 16, 2019

How Do You Set Up A Call Center System For A Family-Owned Tree Trimming Business?

In episode 243 of our weekly Hump Day Hangouts, one participant asked how to set up a call center system for a family-owned tree trimming business.

The exact question was:

“My next door neighbor runs a tree trimming business. He and his wife had it set up where she would receive the calls and then dispatch them to the crew, mostly made up of his family members. She now refused to answer business calls leaving him, his kids, and family losing money and professional relationships.

They have a GMB, as I suggested it, and use Facebook as their website.

From what I remember, you also operate in the tree trimming business, among others, in northern Virginia. I recall a bit about how you set up the businesses to do call automation. If you have a moment, could you give me a brief overview and some contacts to help me, help them set up such a system?”

This Stuff Works

No comments:

Post a Comment