Saturday, July 20, 2019

How Many Location Pages Will Be Built On A GSite If You Order It With RYS Stacks?

In episode 243 of our weekly Hump Day Hangouts, one viewer asked how many location pages will be built on a Gsite if you order it with RYS stacks.

The exact question was:

I have plumbing business that will have eventually have multiple locations. I'm thinking of ordering RYS stacks. The current site will have location pages and no subdomains. Currently, I only want to target one location. If I order RYS with G-site, Will the G-site mimic the current website with location pages or it will be built only for a single location and then I would need to add more locations in future myself? or another G-site will be build in future if I order a RYS stack in future for another location.

This Stuff Works

No comments:

Post a Comment