Monday, April 4, 2016

How to Incorporate Links in Local Citation Contents?

links-in-local-citation


In the 73rd episode of Semantic Mastery’s weekly Hump Day Hangouts, a participant asked about the best ways in adding links into local citation contents.

The exact question was:

I understand content and anchor text when linking to a website. However, I am brand new to citations and linking to citations.

In a backlink to a Yelp or Yellow pages citation, what content and what anchor text is used? I assume you don’t write “hey look at this great Yelp I found.” So what anchor text and inside of what content do you use? I really have no idea what to write as the content. Can you give a few short examples of a few sentences you would actually write as links to a Citation?

This Stuff Works

No comments:

Post a Comment