Friday, June 17, 2016

Would Sharing Blogger Posts To Google Plus As 2nd Tier Network Help Rank A Video?

During episode 84 of Semantic Mastery’s Hump Day Hangouts, one viewer asked if it is okay to share posts to Google Plus and use it as 2nd tier network to help rank videos.

The exact question was:

Hi guys, quick thing to say before I ask my question, theres an option in blogger in the settings, then share, comment and post, its the second option in settings, and if you scroll down to the bottom you can choose an option to share you blogger posts to your google plus profile so it becomes a tier 2 and it takes less than 10 seconds.

Sorry if you’ve mentioned this before somewhere I just cant remember hearing it, I stumbled onto it by accident.

My question is, are you able to rank local videos with only networks?

I cant juice them up right now and cant afford crowdsearch but am building networks like a squirrel on crack, I’m not gunna ask how many networks it takes to rank dont worry, but one of my channels I’ve just build the 5th 2 tier network around it, my videos are very very close to page one but many of the network sites havent shared much content yet, do I just keep building more 2 tier networks or focus now on uploading videos so there firing often and start a new channel? Thanks

This Stuff Works

No comments:

Post a Comment