Wednesday, November 29, 2017

How Do I Get A Business Already Ranked For The City It is Verified In (GMB) To Rank For Other Cities?

In episode 157 of Semantic Mastery's weekly Hump Day Hangouts, one participant asked whether one should add more RYS stacks or MyMaps to rank a verified Google My Business page to other cities.

The exact question was:

Last week you didn't get to my comment or question answered so I thought I would repost it again and say a little bit more.
I have been with you guys since episode 25. I want to thank all of you at Semantic Mastery for your work, perseverance, and most of all the shit you guys teach that WORKS. No other group that I am aware of has as much success as you guys.
I want to thank Marco for not giving into temptation when you were offered a large sum of money to Not go public with RYS.
Although I have to admit, I'm glad people think its to much work and don't want to take the time to learn it. Less idiots out there screwing it up for those that need the service. (like me)
I have bought a lot of RYS stacks, and I see the same questions come about that I had the first time I bought the service. The main question I see the most is “”How long does it take””. Bradley and Marco's answer is always the same, “”It depends on the Niech””.
But trust me everyone, RYS works and it takes as long as it takes. Sometimes 24 hrs, sometimes 3 weeks but it always works.

My question is;
If I have a business I ranked in the map pack for the city it is verified in (GBM), to rank in the other cities, do I have to do more RYS stacks for each city? Or can I just add more My Maps for the other cities inside the same stack?
Keep up the good work, and next year do a 2 hr HO.

This Stuff Works

No comments:

Post a Comment