Tuesday, November 28, 2017

How Would You Apply Semantic Mastery Courses And Strategies To An Amazon Niche Website?

In episode 157 of our weekly Hump Day Hangouts, one viewer asked how one could apply Semantic Mastery courses and strategies to an Amazon niche website.

The exact question was:

I have an Amazon niche website and here is the current website status:

1) With the current money site status, is this money site considered SEO optimised and ready to start building more links to it?

2) Referring to the BattlePlan, there is build link plan for “”New Site' and ‘Aged Site'. For my case, which one should I be following?

3) What else can I do to drive more organic traffic to the money site beside engaging link services from SM?

Hope I have given enough information for you to evaluate my situation. Your insight and opinion are highly appreciated. Sorry for the long post, though.

This Stuff Works

No comments:

Post a Comment