Friday, March 9, 2018

Is It Okay To Set The PDFs From RYS Stacks To Be Visible On The Web?

In episode 172 of Semantic Mastery's weekly Hump Day Hangouts, one viewer asked whether it would be okay to set the pdfs from RYS stacks to be visible on the web?

The exact question was:

Question for the great one, Marco. Got my first two ever RYS stacks from Serpspace in December, and they have definitely impacted G Map rankings. My question is a quality and control question, I noticed the pdf folder has pdfs in them. They were not set to be visible on the web, but only visible to anyone with the shareable link. Is that correct? I made them visible on the Web, but if that's not good, Id like to know so I can change them back.

RYS stacks are terrific. A must have.

This Stuff Works

No comments:

Post a Comment