Saturday, March 10, 2018

Is There A Specific Timeframe To See A Positive Result On The SEO Efforts You Have Exerted On A Site?

In episode 172 of Semantic Mastery's weekly Hump Day Hangouts, one participant asked if there's a specific timeframe to see a positive result on the SEO efforts you have exerted on a site.

The exact question was:

I have a page stuck on pages 2 and 3 in Google for some targeted keywords. I've been publishing topical curated posts that link back to the page, and syndicating them with IFTTT, in hopes of getting the page to move up. My question is: is there a point after which you would expect to see positive SERP movement from doing this (e.g. after 30 days or something)? I'm not sure when I should consider doing more than that, such as ordering a link package to my syndication network, or an RYS stack.

This Stuff Works

No comments:

Post a Comment