Thursday, August 9, 2018

Intellectual Property Rights Infringements Issues When Selling IFTTT & Google Stack Services On Fiverr

In episode 193 of our weekly Hump Day Hangouts, one participant asked for clarification regarding the intellectual property rights infringements issues he encountered while selling IFTTT and Google stack services on Fiverr.

The exact question was:

Hi, Bradley Benner, Hope will be fine there, i need to ask something will you please clarify it to me that can I sell your IFTTT service and Google Stack services to my client, not the course i am talking about the creations of these 2 services all over the world? If yes then why Fiverr is not allowing such services to offer on their place market? They said

“”Your Gig has been flagged by our team following a third party complaint claiming your Gig is infringing upon their intellectual property rights and/or violating their terms of use. As a valued member of the Fiverr community, we ask you to respect the broader Internet community and refrain from such violations in your Gig offerings as this is misleading to our buyers.””

Its reported from semantic mastery Or they are not allowing me to offer sir?

Well, I spent a huge money and time to learn on your both courses so they don't allow me now to do so.
Please help me, sir!
I shall be very thankful

This Stuff Works

No comments:

Post a Comment