Friday, August 10, 2018

What’s The Best Way To Utilize Syndwire And Syndlab To Push Videos To The First Page Of SERPs?

In episode 193 of Semantic Mastery's weekly Hump Day Hangouts, one viewer asked about the best way to utilize syndication tools like Syndwire and Syndlab to push videos to the first page of SERPs.

The exact question was:

I am doing some rank and rent w videos stuff at the moment with bill cousins stuff, I was watching one of the webinars and Bradley you were on there. My question is:

What is the best way to utilize tools like syndwire and syndlab (I have both) so I can push the videos that are on the 2nd page or if they are on the first page to cement their spot on page one. I have like 700+ networks inside the tools so I can do lots of blasts but need a range or strategy to not penalize my videos or ruin the rankings.

When blasting what's the safe range to use with the tools to not over do it? (how many backlinks, embeds, status updates, video backlinks etc). I don't want to over do it but I also don't want to under do it. Let me know please, thank you!

This Stuff Works

No comments:

Post a Comment